Deadline: October 1st
What does your world look like?
Recapturing Womanhood is a traveling art exhibit addressing how women of all ages, races, orientations and abilities document their daily life with mobile media technology. In particular, how the ease and proximity of these devices offer insight into the everyday lives of contemporary women. We are particularly interested in photos that respond back to the typical images of women in popular culture and recapture an undocumented womanhood.
- You may submit up to 5 images for consideration. Please choose your best images
- Images MUST have been captured and edited with a mobile device
- All submissions must be original photographs
How to Submit:
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Include photographers name, title of photograph and contact information.
- Feel free to tag your photo on Instagram with #ipartshow
Selected artists will be notified by November 1st